Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Woah, Casey Wiegand, REALLY???

So today, I was looking at the Wiegands blog.  And guess what I saw??? 


One of my items!!!

Woah, way exciting!

The beautiful Casey Wiegand, chose to put my product in her hair??? Awesome!  Praise God.

Casey has been encouraging me for a while that my shop can make it.  She is also honestly one of the sweetest people I've met in this blog world.  I had been wanting to send her some product for a while.  

She is just so totally sweet.  I can't believe that I've actually been featured on her blog though.  A bit surreal!

If you don't follow her yet, please do so.  She has such a heart for the Lord.  She is simply encouraging to nearly everyone and has the most tender spirit.  Just love her!

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog