Saturday, September 24, 2011

FIRST SALE *INSERT HAPPY DANCE*

On Thursday I was contacted for a custom order which became my first sale!!! WOOHOO!!! I was so incredibly excited.  It wasn't a huge monetary value, but it was just what I needed to boost my confidence.  I have to thank the lovely Casey Wiegand because the person saw my item featured on her blog!  If you missed it, here's the link.

I finished up the custom order yesterday and got it in the mail yesterday.  It was also fun because I got to create a photo to use for my custom orders! =D Pretending to be a designer is fun!

So thank you Josie for making my week!


StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Yaayyy!! Congrats!! It's a fantastic feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the first sale! Your items are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog