Friday, September 30, 2011

It's the Little Things: Heartbeats, carseats, and sewing

Like hearing baby's heartbeat as soon as the Doppler monitor is put on your belly. 


Getting a brand new toddler car seat for free.  Our midwife had one and decided to give it to us. What a great blessing even though we don't need it for at least a year.  Still very thankful to have it. Unfortunately I have been terrible at taking pictures this week.  

Getting time to sew.  I thinking I'm beginning to find my niche.  I'm loving making coupon holders, purses, and today I made a very pretty (in my opinion) pink and b/w houndstooth clutch.  I'm very much enjoying this process.  
So the clutch will have 2 of those three fabrics.  I'm in love =D

Tomorrow I get to go to the Fall Festival at our denomination's camp for our area and take some product from my shop.  Praying that these items will be a blessing to others.  


We've also had some gorgeous weather this week.  I'm a sucker for dark cloudy rainy skies in front of you and beautiful sunshine behind you.  It makes the most amazing gray skies ever.  I just love them. And then it produces rainbows.  Amazing!  Too bad I didn't have my camera either time this happened this week. 


I'm linking up with Lindsay for It's the Little Things.  


Aisle to Aloha


What are you thankful for this week?   

StumbleUpon

3 comments:

  1. a free seat!? that's soo awesome!! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved to hear the baby heartbeat at my appointments. It is just so awesome! I hope that things go well tomorrow at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the heartbeat, I am uber excited to meet this little person!

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog