Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Twitter

Recently, I have discovered the wonderfulness that is Twitter.  In the past few weeks, I have been reading more from my favorite Pastors, learning from wonderful people in the handmade community, and being encouraged by other Christians I find on Twitter (usually small business owners).  I am so blessed.  I never knew what a great resource Twitter could be.  I would like to share some of my new favorites with you.

Meet Gussy.  She sews ruffles. Lots and Lots of Ruffles.  And she has a dog named Bauer, he's adorable.  Check out her blog.  Or her Shop.  LOVE the Woodgrain tote.  Just love it.

Then today I found another new favorite: The Vintage Pearl.  If I were infinitely wealthy (Yes, I realize that the love of money is the root of all evil) I would probably want one of everything in this shop.  Best of all.  These ladies are Christians who give back to the One Who gave them Everything! :) :D  I seriously can't wait to have a family so that I can have this piece:  our family tree.  It was love at first sight.  And guess who I thought of when I saw this one.  LOVE that shop :).

And today while I was busy being home sick, I found a new favorite blog to follow.  (I got sick last night in a different way and ended up taking the day off).   This one amazes me with all the talent on it. (in)courage me is just fantastic.  Check out this post if you don't believe me.  LOVE LOVE LOVE

These are just SOME of my new favorites.  Oh and I finished up Left Behind today.  Well, the first book of the series that is.  I love reading and it's sooo nice to have something to do while you're sick.  I got sick again tonight but I am feeling much better, and I think I will be back at work tomorrow.  Just hope there are no more trips to the porcelain throne :(.  Please pray I get better soon.  I don't want to miss prayer meeting tomorrow.  It's such an encouragement to me.  And I really don't want to miss youth group.  No more sickies!!!! StumbleUpon

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a new blog!
    I, too, love all the Vintage Pearl things, her stuff is beautiful isn't it?

    Loff you bunches, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES and YES!!! :) Loff you bunches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love The Vintage Pearl too! Haven't got anything yet, but I'm sure I will someday.

    I'll be praying for you - being sick is horrible :-(

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog