Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I’m participating in Handmade Pay It Forward 2011!
Here’s how it works. The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something handmade by me. Now before you start scrolling down like crazy, by choosing to be one of my 5 payees you are also committing to Pay It Forward yourself via your blog, twitter or facebook.  The things must be handmade by YOU.  :) :) :) How fun is this??? I'm excited :)

I found out about this from someone I recently started following: http://revivingremnants.com
Her name is Piper.  She's awesome.  She's got some really great things in her shop and I appreciate that she's trying to make a difference.  :)  It also gave me a chance to kick start making more handmade things, something I enjoy.  The deadline for sending your handmade things is the end of 2011.  For myself I hope to have them sent to you by August 1, 2011.  If I hold out too long I'll forget.  I will try to make everything something that you will like/appreciate/be able to use (Hint: give me some ideas of things you like).  They probably won't be quilts this year, but maybe next year ;) 

Love,
Amanda
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Please email me (piper@revivingremnants.com) with your address!

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog