Friday, March 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I've decided I'm going to start a new series on my blog called "Thankful Thursday."  The only problem is that I decided that today, Friday.  So I'm doing a thankful Thursday for yesterday.

Things that I am thankful for this week:
1. God's mercies which are new every morning.
2. My dentist.  My tooth was bothering me sooooooooooooo badly recently that Wednesday night I was crying from 6pm to 4:30 am.  I finally passed out from exhaustion and got up at 6 am for work.  I had a dentist appointment yesterday at 3.  The dentist shot me up with some novocaine (my new best friend) and then drilled in my tooth to relieve pressure and put in a sedative filling to calm the nerves down so they can work on my tooth in a week and half.  Yesterday he said he wasn't going to talk about what we'll do with my tooth in the near future because I was too emotional, tired, and pain ridden to think clearly.  I can appreciate that.  Very thankful for my dentist.
3. My employers.  The dad came home yesterday early so I could make it to the dentist.  Then last night he told me he was taking the day off and I should stay home and get some rest.  Praise and thanks be to God.
4. The Go-Fish Guys.  These guys are fantastic.  They are great at amusing the 2 year-old that I watch which was sooooo important yesterday as I was just in agony all day until I got to the dentist.  This is one of my favorite songs of theirs.  They are great ministers of the Gospel to children.  If you have children check them out.



And for the fun side of the GoFish Guys.



5. The 2 year-old that I watch.  She is just turning into the sweetest little girl in the world.  Love her.  "Madda, why oo cying?" (Manda, why are you crying.) Me: My tooth hurts a lot M.  M: "Dat's sad.  Ov oo Madda"  (That's sad, love you Manda).
I handed her her milk, M: "Dank oo Madda" (Thank you Manda), Me: "You're welcome.  Nice Manners, M." M: "Dank oo Madda"
Gah, she's so cute.  Love her!
6. My husband, the guy pictured below.  I love him sooooo much!!! He takes good care of me.


7. That I get a day to clean. (and hopefully craft).  YAY. StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog