Saturday, March 19, 2011

Best Husband Ever

This is one of the reason's my husband is the best husband ever.


He went out for a hair cut and came back with this =D. 

He remembered that I had been talking about them this month.  Then he brought one back for me as a surprise.  It's a Shamrock Shake.  We almost NEVER eat at McDonald's for many reasons, but I do love a Shamrock Shake during the month of March.  Thanks wonderful husband. =D =D

Oh and today he told me to go craft. Best. Husband. Ever.  Just saying!

StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. We should get shamrock shakes for the upcoming Guy's night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I cant figure out how to reply to your email. Email me your address twobroadsdesign at yahoo dot com and ill get your prize mailed out :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog