Monday, March 14, 2011

Anniversaries

March 12th was my grandparents 58th wedding anniversary.  Here they are with their grandchildren:
Back row: Lisa (married to my cousin Charlie), Charlie, Nan, Pap, Me, Aaron (my hubby)
Front Row: Kristin, Colleen (my sisters)

And my parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary on March 13th.  Here is a picture of them with their daughters.

Me, Collen, Kristin
Dad, Mom

I thought I had one of my nephews and hubby in the picture but apparently that one didn't get taken on my camera.  

Here is my grandma with her brother Bud.  LOVE HIM!!! 


Pap was totally sick of taking pictures at this point.

We all went to Das Dutch Haus in Columbiana, OH for the anniversaries.  It was nice, but there were 6 people I didn't really know there so that was interesting.  The food was tasty, company was good and the cake was DELICIOUS!


StumbleUpon

2 comments:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog