Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Kim at Yellow Songbird does a link party on Saturdays called Saturday Snapshot.  This week she posted a photo from her wedding.  I'd been thinking about what I would use this week and also thought I'd post a wedding photo. I LOVED our wedding photos.  Our photographers Kat and Jake Ritenour of Kat Ritenour photography are AMAZING!!!  Just love them :).

Here is one of my favorites of the wedding photos.

Photo taken by Kat Ritenour Photography!


Love this shot!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 


I love my husband :) He's a handsome, Godly man who loves me and makes me laugh, wipes away my tears, shares my joys, and is an all around great guy! StumbleUpon

2 comments:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog