Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excited. . .

So. . . I found another blog to follow. . . I know it's my new Facebook, but bear with me.  I love Piper at http://revivingremnants.com/.   I just fell in love with what she's doing.  And right now Aaron and I don't really have a ton of extra cash but I really want to craft still. She has some unique things on there.  Well, I've got a lot of left over fabric from different quilts and left over from the wedding I want to try some things with, but then I thought, hmmm I could get old sheets from thrift stores, (when I run out of stuff I have) and then use them for different projects too.  And I really want to make some sweater pillows, because they are honestly just adorable, and who can beat getting fabric for like $1 which is often what you're pay at SalVal.  Gah, soooooooo many ideas floating in my head.  I just can't wait to start creating but in order to do so I need to get this apartment in order again now that my bug is mostly gone.  I don't want to push myself too hard but I also am sooooooooooo excited to get started that I need to start getting stuff done.  EEK!  Tomorrow will be a day for planning (hoping the girls naps cooperate so I get at least an hour to start laying out my ideas.)

Thanks a ton Piper.
*Photo used with Permission from Piper Post at Reviving Remnants, don't forget to check out her site.  (How cute are those pouches, seriously!!!!)
StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So glad to have inspired some to RE-USE! Sweater pillows are fabulous, I even made a sweater into an owl for my niece for Christmas! The possibilities are endless.
    Can't wait to see what you make first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog