Sunday, October 16, 2011

25.5 Weeks

This last week we celebrated my Mother-in-Love's birthday.  We visited her and took her some nice wool slippers.  YAY!  We also bought donuts and cider to have for breakfast the next morning.  We also celebrated my sister-in-love's birthday that day since we hadn't seen her on her birthday. 

On Thursday we went to Mead Park (a favorite place of mine) and took some bump pictures.  How EXCITING!!! I loved having my MIL take them so Aaron could be in the pictures with me.  Here they are.

Like our prop??? Her name is Meg or Blue or Crazy Eyes or MEGMEGMEGMEGMEG! HAHA she's a sweet dog, just slightly crazy. She tries so hard to be good! :) 

I think this one may be my favorite.  I love this little place in Mead Park.  It's a little outdoor amphitheater.

Do you see that bump??? I love it.  It's so fun!  It's growing so much!  Everyone says I'm still tiny, but I feel like I'm growing a ton :).

How was your week?


StumbleUpon

1 comment:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog