Thursday, May 31, 2012

4 Months Old


Dear Zoe, 

Don't you remember I told you you weren't allowed to grow up so fast?  How did you go and turn 4 months old on us already?  You are getting so big.  You giggle at us now, somewhat often.  It's the cutest thing we've ever heard.  You also learned how to roll over consistently one day before your four month birthday.  Man it's made diaper changing QUITE the challenge. Let's just hope you don't poop anymore =P. I'm kidding but after yesterday's diaper changing fiasco, I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge.  You are also getting quite good at holding up yourself on your tummy.  

You my darling, are so special to your father and I.  We just can't get enough of you.  Daddy loves when you snuggle up to him in the bed.  I love waking up in the morning and seeing your sweet sleepy smiles.  Although I'm starting to think it may be time to transition you to your crib soon.  You've been kicking me out of bed.  Move over mom, you say. You love to be outside and love your little yellow ducky lovey. 

Mommy has enjoyed having our rocking chair now and sitting in your room reading you the Scriptures every night.  What a blessing to sit and rock and read with you.  Our biggest dream for you is that you come to know the Lord Jesus. Anything else is secondary.  We love you Zoe Joy!




StumbleUpon

1 comment:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog