Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 months old!

I can't believe how quickly these last three months have flown by! Our little girl has always been strong but grows stronger every day! She is officially a "pre-sitter" as you'll see in the photos. She must also be going through a growth spurt because she's been up the last few nights every two hours eating.  Gotta grow big & strong!  She has learned to grab things other than my hair now and even likes her bear!

We visited Aunt Colleen and Zoe thought it was great to ride Izzy.  Izzy didn't think it was such a great idea. 
 Zoe has also learned to snuggle up to daddy in the mornings.  It's one of our favorite things! Daddy is smitten, I'm smitten and I'm pretty sure she's smitten with us as well! 

Zoe and her bear are now friends (Thanks Aunt Barb, Tanya, Saundra, & Tracy!)

Rolling over is something she's been working on.  She can almost get onto her side now.  She turns her head pretty far back & kinda uses that as a pushing point.  However, Zoe does NOT like tummy time.  If I read to her though, it's tolerable. 

The Joy of our lives!

Happy Three Months Zo-Zo!  We look forward to many more months with you.  


(Now I'm off to change your diaper.)
StumbleUpon

2 comments:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog