Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day

On Saturday, we had a memorial day picnic at our church.  We were so excited that our friends Dan and Sandy could make it with their son, Benedict.  It was great to have 3 out of my husband's 4 college roommates together with their families (the 4th was at the hospital as their second child was born the day before).  It was so nice to be able to get together.

Zoe & Ben (and Robin from our youth group)


Gosh I love her! And she loves Ben

He's not so sure

The Daddies and their babies =D
My baby was ready for a nap

On Sunday after church we had a special visitor on her way home from the hospital:
The three baby girls at our church =D


I also got to spend some time with my side of our family that weekend as well. And then we spent some time with Aaron's dad as well on Monday as his birthday was on Tuesday.

Aunt Court & Zoe



What a great weekend!


StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog