Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Portraits

When Zoe was about 2 months old (I think), my mom had scheduled the whole family for family portraits.  We went to JC Penney to have them done.  I think that the photographer did a great job considering how many of us there were.  Here are some of my favorites:

Back Row: Tyler, 14, Kristin, Aaron, Jacob
Middle Row: Colton, 9, Colleen, Me, Zoe
Front: Ryan, 11

My sister Kristin, Aaron and I with our nephews

Aaron, Zoe and Me


Zoe with her aunts

Zoe with her cousins.  Tyler was THRILLED to hold Zoe and by thrilled I mean quite the opposite. 

Loff my family

Colleen and her three boys

Aunt Kristin and her kids

Precious family photos. 

StumbleUpon

2 comments:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog