I made this headband to wear to a friend's wedding and got so many compliments thought that I would add it to the shop. It is one of a kind though. I have more of the Galloon (I learned it's name finally: stretch lace) to make more headbands. I am thinking about adding Galloon headbands to the shop soon as an option for purchase to turn any of the clips into headbands.
I just love this piece. It's so pretty and elegant to me. I love the colors together. I have an old semi-formal dress that is pink that I've been trying to sell at yard sales (I only paid $15 for the dress), but it hasn't sold. I think I'm going to turn it into some more hair pieces like this. The blossom can also be worn as a pin. Pizzazz!
Love this pretty white blossom. It can also be worn as a hair clip or once I get the lace headbands up in the shop can be added to a headband! :)
I know this isn't a new item, but I didn't realize until the day we did our photo shoot that you can wear this necklace as a headband too! How fun is that to have a dual purpose piece in your inventory. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
So those are some of the recent items in the shop. Here are some of my new ideas:
- Set of 4 Steelers seat cushions (made from upcycled tees)
- turning this into a custom item in my shop made from others' old tees
- Making make-up bags from upcycled tees (also to be a custom order option)
- Adding more lace headbands, as well as knit headbands to the shop.
- Adding more rosette statement pieces made from upcycled fabric (got free left over fabric from a friend).
I think that is all for now if you have more ideas let me know!!! Happy Crafty Saturday everyone!
I'm linking up with Laura for