Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done one of these in a while just because life has gotten kinda crazy for me lately.  There are only 2 weeks and 1 day left of my job.  I will miss those girls!


1. Our car was inspected yesterday and although we had to get new brakes that was all it needed.  Praise God.

2. Thankful that last night before I went to bed I found an email saying someone was making dinner tonight for youth group.  Another huge praise.  I didn't know what to make for dinner tonight and really wasn't sure how I'd get it done. 

3. My husband graduated.  And boy did we have a fun time there.  We went to a place called the Frontier Culture Museum.  I loved it.  I still need to find the motivation to put up the pictures after I go through them all. 

4. I'm thankful for our friend James visiting recently, the fun time we ahd at the gorge with many of our friends. :)

5. I'm thankful for great yard sale finds this past weekend. 


What are you thankful for today??? StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the trip to the gorge! That was way fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post last night, but it didn't work.

    I am thankful for YOU! and Aaron! and the trip to Virginia, and the memories and the good times we have together.

    Loff!

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog