Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A bit late I'm so sorry!

Today I am thankful we got to spend time with Duncan on Sunday!  Miss him already!

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather and being able to spend some time outside with the girls at the park!

I'm thankful that pretty soon I'll be able to go back to Presque Isle again!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Love it there.  Hoping to do a lot of walking/swimming there this summer so that I can lose some of this weight!


I'm thankful that I tried something new for youth group: made cake pops for dessert.  It's sure to be a win!

I'm thankful that one of our regular attendees' brother wants to come to youth group.  Unfortunately I haven't found a way to get him there yet.  Please pray he'd be able to come.  He lives probably 40 minutes from us and we live 20 minutes from church and just can't financially do it at this point :(.  This makes my heart so sad!

I'm thankful for the new ideas I've gotten in terms of making more things for a possible business.  Hopefully Saturday I can work on them!  I have it part of the way done, I just need to sew it up :).  That will be exciting!

I'm thankful my husband finishes student teaching on Wednesday!!! That's so exciting!

What are you thankful for today???



StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog