This wasn't as hard as I had anticipated it would be for this week. Here are some things that I am thankful for this week. Please be sure to link up!
1. God's grace, mercy, faithfulness. I'm trusting Him so much more in this matter than I ever have before. Why I feel such a great peace about this I just don't know. He's sooooooo good to me. I mean, I should have peace about it, but I'm still suprised because it's not like me to be this calm. Thanks Lord for Your peace which surpasses all understanding.
2. The sunshine/warmer temperatures. How about you?
3. Spending time at the library reading to the girls. My goodness how they love it. We've come to know most of the librarians by name. Today in the car, 2-year-old was singing, "Mr. Bob, Mr. Bob, Mr. Bob, Mr. Bob." I said, "M, what are singing?" She said, "I sing a song bout Mr. Bob." He's her favorite librarian after he copied a princess picture for her to color. He calls her princess every time he sees her. The girls are just smitten with him. It's too cute! They love all of the workers there though.
4. God's miraculous provision. We received, almost EXACTLY the amount of money that we needed to be able to pay our taxes on time. I think we have to pay about 50 out of pocket. How's that for God's awesome provision??? Thank you Jesus for using Your Church to help us. God is sooooooo good.
5. I get to visit my family this weekend. I'm very excited to see them as I haven't spent any real time with them lately. This also comes with a request for prayer. Most are unsaved. We desire that they come to know the Lord. Please pray with us. My great-grandmother is not doing well. This may be the last time we see her. My grandparents on my dad's side are getting a lot older and may not be around much longer either. Please pray that God prepares the way for us to share His Word.
6. The support of friends. My friend Melanie came over on Tuesday (when I found out my job will be ending) and just talked with me and took me to the mall to get my mind off of things for a little while. I've also gotten phone calls and emails from friends and it's so encouraging. Thank you for all of your prayers.
What are you thankful for this week??? Please feel free to share through the weekend as well. As you can see this is going up late this Thursday. I just didn't have time to type it up before now.
Please link up: