Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1. I got to spend a lot of time with my family the last week.
2. I serve a risen Savior!!! That's the most awesome thing EVER!
3. I have two little girls that I watch that just love spending time with me.  Thank You Lord for the time I have left with them.  I love them soooo muchly!
4. Aaron and I celebrate our 1-year anniversary this weekend! :) So exciting to me!  So So So excited!!! So I'm sooooooo thankful for my relationship with my AWESOME husband!  I seriously love him so much.  I know that God put us together!  Too Perfect!

Our Two Year Dating Anniversary
Photo Courtesy: Holly Wood (My Mother-in-Love) 



Here is a photo from when we got engaged:
Photo Courtesy: Holly Wood (My Mother-in-Love)




Our Wedding Day
Photo Courtesy: Kat Ritenour Photography (Our ROCKIN' Photographer)

What are you thankful for this week???

Please write a post and link up with what you are thankful for on this Thursday! Or feel free to share in the comments! :) 



StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. I will do one next week. This week, it's pretty tough. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your 1 year anniversary! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog