Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Hello Everyone!  This weekend Aaron and I will be in Pittsburgh getting our car worked on.  As a result, we'll be spending time with my side of the family.  That means we'll be visiting many family members this weekend.  We're going to be visiting my grandparents who celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary in March.  Here's a picture of them with their grandkids.  I know it's blurry a bit, but I didn't take the picture and it's the best out of the bunch!  Thanks for stopping by.  Please make sure to go to Kim's blog to look at all the other entries for Saturday Snapshot.
StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog