Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hey everyone!  It's Thursday again!  Time to share what makes you thankful!

1. God's mercies which are new every morning.  I was feeling really down last night when I messed up a lot.  But it's a new day and God's mercies are new every morning and I'm so thankful for that.

2. This guy!  I love him, I'm thankful for him everyday. I'm thankful that he puts up with me and that he is so willing to serve our new neighbor.  We haven't been home much to actually spend any time getting to know her yet, but hopefully this weekend since the gas prices have sky rocketed in our area I hope not to drive at all this weekend except to church. 

3. God prevented an accident last night.  I was at a stop sign, looked both ways didn't see anything, went to pull out and then saw a car right in front of me.  Woah SCARY!!!!  The car didn't have their headlights on, it was like 8:45 pm, super dark and rainy.  I'm not very good at driving under those conditions anyway but when someone doesn't have their headlights on and the car is a dark color, it makes it nearly impossible to see them.  Thank you God for your protection!

4. Veggie Tales. . .I love them, the kids I watch love them.  God definitely uses these wonderful videos in their lives.  M always asks to watch Bob and Larry.  We also now have a Veggie Tales worship cd which is awesome, we put in on when we're coloring, painting, playing, a lot of times.  It's fantastic!


5. God providing for us financially this week.  Things went awry but, thankfully He provided for us super well!

6. Good friends!  I spent some time with my friend Melanie on Tuesday and I love it :).  What a blessing that is to me!  Love being able to have "girl time." 

7.  Seeing my mother-in-love and sister-in-love.  I also got to see and snuggle with the puppies!  I love me some doggies!  I miss having some of my own. 

8. It's mom Mom's birthday this Saturday!  I love her she is a very good mommy so thankful for her! 

9.  For youth group to be back to normal tonight! YAY!

Those are just some of the things I'm thankful for this week.
What are some of the things you are thankful for this week?



StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog