It has been quite a while since I've linked up with Lindsay for a Little Things post and I still have been terrible at taking photos. However, I do have some little things that I'm very thankful for this week.
1. We went to our midwife appointment this week and baby is still head down and tends to be on the left side. Which is apparently a good thing. :) We absolutely LOVE our midwife. She is just super wonderful. So knowledgeable, caring, and a woman of faith. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.
Anyway, I had borrowed the book Natural Childbirth: The Bradley Way from her. I'm so thankful that I did. It was probably one of the best books to prepare me for childbirth/help me to learn better how to take care of myself during the rest of this pregnancy. I recommend it to anyone who is pregnant/trying to get pregnant.
I also read parts of Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss and hope to get that book soon. I was just AMAZED at how well some of his homeopathic remedies worked. It also had a list of laxative foods/foods that constipate you, which is amazing to have right now. Right, pregnant friends?
2. Also this week I took Tuesday and reorganized the closet in the bathroom. It may not sound like an all day ordeal, but:
1. I have a belly that makes bending, reaching, stretching, climbing difficult.
2. We had a box of tools that had spilled on the floor and nails were everywhere.
3. I also took time to sweep and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.
4. I could only work for so long before my left hip would start hurting again. Boo!
But praise God it was done by the time my husband got home from work. YAY! One thing off the checklist before baby gets here.
3. And that leads me to the last thing I'm very thankful for this week. We MAY have decided on names. Maybe. I like the names we've picked out and I think our boys name might be set, but Aaron wants to look at the name book some more. So we'll see. I hope we stick with the boys name that we have. I love it. For a girl we only have a possible first name picked out right now. I also love that. I have a possible middle name in my head, but I think he'll reject it so I'm waiting for a while to tell him.
So that's what I'm thankful for this week. What about you?