Monday, December 5, 2011

Blogger Fail

Hello Everyone!!!

I had every intention of doing a wonderful Thanksgiving post on all the things I was thankful for and take pictures while we were visiting my family.  Unfortunately that never happened.  I've been a bad blogger and been gone for almost a month. YIKES!

In that time, I've been trying to get the apartment ready for baby.  We are for the time being in a little one bedroom apartment, so making room for baby is going to be challenging but it'll be OK! :)  I can't wait to rearrange our bedroom so that we can set up baby's crib.  We got the crib at a yard sale and it's AWESOME and we got the bedding as well.  It's super cute.
Yay I found a picture of it.  Or, the closest thing I can find to it.  I'm pretty sure this is it though :) :).  YAY!

I also worked on sending out my Cold Hands, Warm Heart package.  I'll be writing a post about that soon!!! I need to get motivated to take pictures :/.  

I'm hoping to do maternity photos soon as well.  I can't believe we're 33 weeks and that means we only have 7 weeks to go. Can't wait to see our midwife on Wednesday and hear our baby's heartbeat again. 

Aaron has been working VERY hard so lately the pattern of my day has been:
Get up at 5:30 or 6 with him. Make breakfast, pack a lunch, get his tea or coffee ready.  
At 7 or 7:30 go back to sleep.
Sleep until I wake up. 
Do some things that need to be done: dishes, cleaning, checking the website so he can have more subbing.
Eat lunch.
More monotonous stuffs.
Start making dinner.
Eat Dinner with Aaron.
Send him off to work.
Do whatever until he gets home.
Chat and pray for about an hour.
Go to bed around midnight. 

Please be praying with us that Aaron gets a good paying Full Time job soon.  Preferably teaching, but we'll do whatever God wants. 

Speaking of monotonous stuff, I need to clean up from dinner!  Hope you've all been doing well. 

There is going to be an announcement tomorrow :). Stay tuned!

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog