Friday, February 25, 2011

Miscellaneous ramblings

So, I realized, I don't normally blog if I don't have a picture to share.  I might have to stop doing that.  I have a lot of fun things I could talk about if I didn't feel like I needed to share a picture.  Although hopefully this summer I'll get out and get more pictures again.

Recently one of the things I did was quit facebook and become more active on Twitter.  I love Twitter because I can follow a lot of the Christian musicians I love to listen to and see what God is doing in their lives.  It's awesome.  There also are no photo albums for me to get immersed in with Twitter, another plus.  I don't feel like I have to go through alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the status posts either like I did with FB.  I do miss keeping up with some friends but that's why I started a weekly email list.  Also on Twitter, I started looking up people that make handmade products.  Oh man, this has been fun.  I love it because someday if I'm a stay at home mom, I might try to run a business from home so these ladies offer good insight on how to do so.  One in particular I love to follow is Gussy Sews.  I love the stuff on her blog and in her shop.  Through following her on FB I recently found  out about a contest/giveaway from Cupcake Mag : http://cupcakemag.blogspot.com/2011/02/cupcakemag-loves-gussy-plus-giveaway.html < oh my goodness. . . I'm so excited about this.  Yes I'm doing as much as I can to enter.  I don't normally splurge on buying things (tight budget right now) but I love Gussy's products, sooooooooooo I'm entering.  Too freaking cool :).  I love it.

I think that's it for now, as we have a progressive dinner tonight and I think I might go take a nap before since I got out of work early today which was AWESOME!!! StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I too just decided it was okay to post without a picture. It just seems weird without one, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog