Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Blog New Blog






now that we're a married pair, new blog, new blog, now we have a place to share. . .

(to the tune of the "Clean Up" song).

Hello Everyone,

I decided to start a new blog now that:
1. I'm married to Aaron and we can now share this blog
2. I have a new email address
3. I have more time to blog again (since I'm not working/planning for a wedding)

Aaron and I have been married just over 2 1/2 months now! So exciting! We are loving married
life. We received our wedding photos back from the photographer. There were so many great ones! We decided to get a photobook made through snapfish.com. They are so awesome! I am so excited for it to come in. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the wedding.

We hope this blog post finds you all doing well! We love you all!

Aaron and Amanda

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog