Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Making a mess . . .

I mean, unclogging the sink so we can now use it again :) HOORAY.  Hooray for awesome landlord and an awesome husband who unclogged our kitchen sink.  Landlord came over and couldn't quite get it unclogged, said he'd return in the morning.  Aaron decided now that he knew how to take the sink apart and put it back together he would fix it.  So here he is fixing the sink.

Aaron fixing the sink.  Look at how black his hands are.

Despite the sink being filthy, at least the water goes down the drain HOORAH!
Then I got to clean up the mess (which is ok since he did all the work).  So thankful for my wonderful husband. StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog