Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Father's Day (oh you know, just late)

It's been quite a while since I've blogged.  If you didn't know.  I was in the hospital for four days with pancreatitus and ended with having my gall bladder removed.  Thus the hiatus.  So over the next few days there is a lot of catching up to do. 

The Sunday of Father's Day, we had both of our father's over as well as it being Aaron's first Father's Day.  We had turkey burgers, homemade fries & Ice Cream Cake!!! YUM It was supposed to have this photo on it, but they couldn't do it.  

 So we had this one instead but I loved it even still!!!

After everyone left we spent some time outside, which was nice since I couldn't move around so well still.

Aaron & Zoe playing together are so awesome.  I love seeing my husband as Zoe's dad.  It's one of my favorite parts of the day is when Aaron gets home, & Zoe follows him around until he is ready to sit down & play with her.  Their play is so much fun!!!


Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there!

Oh and just to see a peak of how they play together:
(Sorry it's sideways)
StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog