Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My smiley babyface

I am getting a new cell phone plan and so I'm not sure if I'll be getting a new phone or not but I spent last night saving my photos because often times, I'm too lazy to grab our real point & shoot. She does so many cute things but it takes too long to go grab the camera so I often would resort to my phone.  Here are some of my favorites.  Sorry for the poor quality.

This series are some of my favorite smiley photos of little Miss Zoe!

Love this little smiley face!
Gotta give her a pink headband so people don't say she's a boy. 

 She was supposed to be eating but kept doing this instead.  How could I help but take a picture of her?
 She loves to be naked :) We actually play a lot before changing her diaper.  She is so happy.
 My big little girl
 She loves to play with her little animal friends on her bouncy seat.

Look at that cute little tongue.

Epitome of joy

Do you see why her name, Zoe Joy is so fitting?  She brings so much joy to our lives! LOVE HER!

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog