Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sneak Peak

Hello Everyone!!! I can't believe that tomorrow is the day I will actually open my very own Etsy shop, Toaster's Transformations!  I have most of the items up and listed and ready to publish.  It took a while for me to get the courage to do this but I plan on just enjoying using my creativity to hopefully help others.  Would you like a sneak peak of some of the items going to up for grabs tomorrow??? 

Really? 

Great! 

Here are some of my favorites!

This can be made into a hair clip, headband or pin.  Yum Coral!

Can be worn as a headband or necklace.  Perfect for those partly cloudy days.

Pure happiness to me.  I love these colors!

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog