Thursday, June 9, 2011

Apparently I'm picky

Today I wanted to participate in the Inspiration Workshop from GussySews. This week the Inspiration post was on Kitchens. Well I've always been one to really like old, farmhouse feel kitchens with a nice little breakfast nook or maybe a table with benches instead of chairs. I don't know what it is, maybe because I watched 7 Brides for 7 Brothers too much growing up.

When browsing the Internet, I had a hard time finding things I liked. . . or perhaps defining what I like so google can find it for me. Here are some of the best ones to something I'd like that I've found.
Source

I love all of the light in this room.  It also looks like there is maybe a breakfast nook there by the bay window.  LOVE!!! I also still would really hope to receive the Peacock and Chocolate Fiestaware we registered for, and hopefully that would go well with this kind of color scheme.
Source
Now this, this I love!  Look at all that storage space.  And it just SCREAMS farmhouse to me.  The only thing is it doesn't seem like a lot of counter space.   We have NO counter space at our apartment. . . literally.  We have a small counter on either side of the sink, but they have ridges so not really good for doing much of anything.   So our table is our counter, basically. So I would love counter space. 

Source

This is WAY more contemporary then I would normally go.  But I like it and if we ever got those plates it would work so well with them.  Just Gorgeous!!! LOVE the backsplash, and it would incorporate Aaron's favorite color with one of my favorites. . . perfect right?

Well those were the three photos that I could find closest to something that I would want.  What about you?  Would you like to participate in the inspiration workshop?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. I want the kitchen that Pioneer Woman has at her Lodge: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/2009/01/random-peeks-2/

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog