Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it!  My Trades of Hope kit came today and I'm just itching to dig through it all.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to do so today but I do have a few pieces I wanted to share with you that were instant favorites as I was digging through my box.




I love this scarf .  It is so much more beautiful in person than online! And below is a little bit about the women who made the scarf. 

Links to the other items showcased:

If you are interested, check out my site:



OH MY! I forgot to mention in this version of the video (the first one sounded like I was a chipmunk and I couldn't figure out how to fix it) that we got to listen to baby #3's heartbeat today.  What a miracle it is to grow a life within you.  Please be praying for us that we would continue to have a healthy pregnancy and that my protein levels will even out over the next month.  

BTW, the baby's heartbeat was 148-158 today, much to daddy's dismay.  Faster heartbeats (above 140) are usually girls.  He's still waiting to have a little guy of his own.  I know he will love this one as much as he adores Zoe!




StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog