Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oh my our beautiful girl is tu-tu cute!

How did our beautiful little baby go from looking like this: 
(Photo taken by my mom-in-love)

To looking like this beautiful grown up baby:



to being this cute little girl: 






Oh, Zoe Joy, how you've given us so much love and life and pure joy these past two years.  We are so blessed by your spunky personality, love for life (and puppies), and your ever-growing knowledge.  You get smarter and smarter everyday and we just LOVE it.  You are the reason we love being parents!  

You know, life would be so much more boring without you to spice things up!  

Happy 2nd birthday beautiful girl! 



StumbleUpon

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear little Zoe! She is so darling and looks so much like you! You have been on my mind lately, and I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We appreciate it very much. Today was mostly great with a few mini breakdowns when I was alone. We appreciate the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I rarely pay attention to the date anymore, and didn't realize yesterday was the 28th. Happy Birthday Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday beautiful girl! She's looking so much like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the dimple! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious. I love getting to see her smile every other weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog