Tuesday, January 28, 2014

and there was rejoicing

I wish I could say and there was much rejoicing but I can't.  Zoe's birthday was mostly great in terms of celebrating her. But in the moments I would stop to think, I'd cry.

I am so grateful for our beloved little girl. She is a huge blessing to almost everyone who comes into her presence. No joke. All of the staff know our cottage as Zoe's house basically. With that being said, I couldn't help but think about Jubilee as we celebrated  Zoe's birthday. In the times when I got a few minutes to myself I would cry. It feels so bittersweet knowing that we could be celebrating two little girls birthdays.

I know that God has a plan for all of this. Somehow He is going to use this for our good.  But that doesn't change the fact that this hurts. However, I choose to sing,"Blessed be Your name".  "Blessed be Your Name on the road makes with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, Blessed be Your name.

Amen.

There is pain but like Job we will bless His name whether He gives or takes away. And let's face it, our Children are only on loan to us anyway. They are His. He blessed us with the gift of raising them. StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you, and many prayers of thanks for both of your daughters, both precious to The Lord and to us. Happy Birthday beautiful Zoe! Her smiley spunk is a gift to us all. I'm sorry that we couldn't be there for you today...with love from Erie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep praising Him through tears, dear sister. I pray He holds you tightly as you trust in Him. I'm sending prayers up to Him and love and hugs to you. <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog