Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Entry to Homemaker Olympics

My friend, Sally, is hosting a neat event called the Homemaker Olympics.  TODAY is the last day to enter the first category.  So be sure the check it out!

I've been wanting to do a project I saw on Pinterest with Zoe documenting her growth by taking her footprint every so often.  Well I missed the doing it when she was 4 months, but I decided I would do it at 6 months and one year.  

Here's what I did. 

Because it won't be completely done until Zoe is a year old.  Here is how it looks now.  It got messed up a bit because *someone* is super squirmy.  However as it dries I like it more & more.  It is not nearly opaque enough but I do like it.


Don't forget to get your entries in. 


StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog