Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Zoe is getting so big

I know I haven't blogged in a super long time.  Our current job situation really doesn't allow much time for me to get the blogging done but there are a few things I'd love to share.

The first is that Zoe will be 17 months on Friday.  WHAT???? When did my baby get so big???

The second is that Zoe slept in her big girl bed for the first time last night and made it 9 hours uninterrupted.  We laid with her until she fell asleep but she slept in her room.  I think I had a harder time not having her in bed than she did.  She has been such a beautiful little blessing to us.

And the third is to share these pictures with you of Zoe:




That's right Zoe is going to be a big sister.  Baby Wood 2.0 is set to arrive December 25th.  Yup, we are expecting a very precious Christmas gift this year. 

(I think we might be having a boy because this pregnancy has been so different than Zoe's.  However, we don't plan on finding out the gender of our precious bundle until he/she arrives.)

StumbleUpon

3 comments:

I'd would love to know you stopped by. Leave us a message and I'll get back to you!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog